Some of the services we provided:
- Website UI/UX Design
- User Experience & Engagement Strategy
- Website Development
- Digital Strategy & Roadmap
- CMS Implementation & Customization
New Georgia United website elevates members’ digital experience and improves internal efficiency.
As one of the largest and strongest credit unions in the state, Georgia United Credit Union prides themselves on leading the pack in customer service, interest rates, and premier banking services. Throughout their 60 years serving in the local Georgia community, Georgia United has grown at an exponential rate and was even recognized by Forbes as the Best-In-State Credit Union for the state of Georgia in 2019 and 2020. Their members are at the “center of the universe” and it is a top priority for the credit union to do whatever it takes to ensure member satisfaction and great quality of work.
As Georgia United grew its service area and member-base, they recognized the need for improvements to optimize aspects of their interface in order to give users an enhanced digital experience when interacting with their website. The credit union also experienced internal challenges in content manageability of the website, due to an overcomplicated customized implementation that did not allow the Georgia United marketing team the flexibility or capability to make edits or additions. With our vast experience working in the financial services industry and our partnerships with industry-leading platforms, Georgia United chose SilverTech to help them create a more accessible website for both their members and internal team.
Establishing Goals and Developing Roadmaps
SilverTech’s strategy team quickly got to work by identifying Georgia United’s core audiences, developing detailed personas based off of their members, creating advanced user journey maps, and establishing goals that would be included in their new web plan. Some of the goals identified for the new website were:
- Enhance navigation & search capabilities
- Ease internal website management
- Prioritize the responsive experience
- Improve overall engagement
- Understand user interaction
- Integrate new account opening and mortgage application processes
- Create a global third-party pop-up across the site for external links
Integrating New Financial Tools and Resources
In addition to improving user accessibility while navigating the site, SilverTech implemented new interactive financial tools for existing and potential members to compare options and receive more personalized information that fits their exact needs. Georgia United wanted the site to serve as kind of “online branch” of their credit union, with members getting easy access to their personal information, new account openings and answers to their most important questions.
- Financial Calculators – Displaying rates for users to compare and utilize in their purchasing decisions. For example, the new loan refinancing calculator.
- Learning Center – Potential prospects can access multiple OnDemand webinars and much more with the new improved navigation.
- Dedicated Resource Pages – Helping users find critical information for their banking and lending needs.
- Interactive Locations Module – Creating easy accessibility with new branch location and ATM finder.
- CTA Manager – Driving more conversions with Sticky CTA functionality, a slider callout, standard image callouts, and featured stats callouts.
- Web Alerts – Alerting users at the top of the webpage with important information regarding updated policies, COVID-19 restrictions, and new branch hours.
- Georgia United Foundation Site – Now on the same CMS as the credit union website, this new site provides a better digital experience while maintaining the Georgia United brand standards. Users are now able to donate within the website and find valuable information surrounding the causes that Georgia United cares about.