SilverTech is a Progress Sitefinity finalist for Site of the Year
PROGRESS SITEFINITY NOMINATED SILVERTECH'S WORK ON THE NORTHWESTERN ENERGY WEBSITE.
SilverTech is a Finalist for its work with NorthWestern Energy. NorthWestern Energy has been selected as one of three finalists in two different categories for the 2022 Progress Sitefinity Site of the Year awards. Under the Industry category, NorthWestern Energy is an Energy & Utilities finalist. The new responsive website built by SilverTech improved user engagement tremendously. Under the Specialty category, NorthWestern Energy is a Personalization finalist. Leveraging the Sitefinity personalization capabilities, the site now allows localized content based on customer location with state-specific content.
ABOUT THE PROGRESS SITEFINITY WEBSITE OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Since its inception in 2011, the Website of the Year Awards recognizes websites powered by Progress Sitefinity for their excellence in user experience and their innovation in applying Sitefinity features and capabilities. Finalists are chosen by Progress judges based on their excellence in several categories.
- Visual Design- refers to the appearance of the website. Good visual design is appealing to the human eye, appropriate, and successfully supports the messaging of the website.
- Content - refers to the information presented on the site and takes different forms - text, music, sound, animation, video. Good content should be engaging, relevant and appropriate for the audience via personalization or optimization capabilities.
- Layout and navigation - is how a website is structured, how content is organized and prioritized within the site's framework and how you move through the site. Sites with good layout and navigation are consistent and intuitive.
- Innovation - use of technology on the site. Innovative functionality should push the envelope of what has been achieved in the past and enable the website to best serve the needs of visitors and achieve measurable results.
- Complexity - refers to the level of technical difficulty employed when building the project, usually represented by website customizations and integrations with 3rd party systems - with or without the use of the available Sitefinity connectors.
- Significance - refers to the role of the website and its function, also its prominence in the Internet community, recognitions, and site linkages.
SILVERTECH & NORTHWESTERN ENERGY WORKING TOGETHER
NorthWestern Energy teamed with SilverTech to provide a digital experience as safe, dependable, and thorough as its energy service. Its old website presented many challenges to the user with low website engagement, disorganized navigation, and poor usability. SilverTech built a new website that has the modern design, features, and functionality the utility customers expect. The site provides a responsive website with an intuitive navigation that offers an optimal user experience, delivering the right information to the right users through personalization. The Progress Sitefinity platform was the best fit for this project.
PARTNERSHIP WITH PROGRESS SITEFINITY
SilverTech was one of the first Sitefinity Titanium Partners in the USA and Derek Barka, SilverTech’s CTO, was one of the first Sitefinity MVP’s. SilverTech has worked with Progress for over 8 years. Sitefinity offers a high-impact digital experience that drives better customer engagement. SilverTech has proven our advanced technical competencies and has the depth of expertise to successfully manage any Sitefinity project or challenge.