Some of the services we provided:
- Responsive Design & Website Development
- Kentico Xperience Custom Modules
- Website Architecture
- User Experience Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
Long-time healthcare client improves online experience for patients and physicians.
SilverTech was very familiar with Lawrence General Hospital and their website when approached earlier this year to design and build a completely new experience. That’s because SilverTech developed LGH’s previous website in 2011 and has supported various LGH digital support initiatives over the past nine years. But, as everyone in this fast-paced industry knows, after nine years of incremental updates, it was time for a full overhaul using the most current web technologies. SilverTech was thrilled to continue this partnership with LGH and initiated web strategy discovery sessions.
In these sessions, our team collaborated with the LGH marketing team to identify new goals of the website which included:
- Improving an outdated user experience that would be optimized for mobile.
- Reorganizing the sitemap to be more intuitive and patient-centric.
- Redesigning the navigation and website to be in line with the most prioritized tasks and needs of patients and end users such as the physician finder and locations search features.
- Implementing site search functionality that provides more accurate results.
- Simplifying the back-end management and updating of content for the LGH team.
- Modernizing the site to meet current SEO and compliance standards.
In order to reorganize content in a more patient-centric and intuitive way, and to redesign the website navigation system in order to improve content findability, SilverTech developed four online personas; patients, physicians, job seekers, and staff members. Enhanced navigation was designed and labeled with these users in mind. The new design visually engages users and directs them to focused placement of commonly utilized functions like bill pay, physician finder, locations and the patient portal login. In addition, future enhancements and online tools such as overhauled product configurator, personalized content and localized content would also need to be phased in.
SilverTech developed the new website on the Kentico Xperience CMS web platform in order to best meet LGH business and customer needs. The new website was designed to be ADA compliant and delivers a greater user experience for patients, visitors, job seekers, staff and physicians.
SilverTech looks forward to many more years of a successful client/agency partnership.