Some of the services we provided:
- Drupal Implementation & Customization
- Website UI/UX Design
- User Experience & Engagement Strategy
- Website Development
- Digital Strategy & Roadmap
Drupal implementation brings Veracode a level of innovation that matches their technology.
Founded in 2006, Veracode is the leading AppSec partner for creating secure software, reducing the risk of security breach, and increasing security and development teams’ productivity. With its combination of process automation, integrations, speed, and responsiveness, Veracode helps companies get accurate and reliable results to focus their efforts on fixing, not just finding, potential vulnerabilities.
While Veracode may have some of the most cutting-edge innovations in the business, the company felt there was room to optimize the user experience of its website to enable current and prospective clients to better navigate the site to access valuable information. Looking for ways to improve their website, Veracode partnered with SilverTech to bring their business goals to life.
Project Goals and Highlights
- Create a website to position Veracode as an industry leader and establish a visible place for software developers to access and engage with useful information and insights.
- Organize the website content in a way that takes into account Veracode’s diverse audiences.
- Improve the sites search and customer experience by weighting relevant terms and removing unnecessary elements.
- Create an improved digital user experience by putting the necessary tools in customers’ hands.
Integrating New Features and Widgets
After working closely with Veracode’s team and accessing their goals for their new website, SilverTech created custom widgets that perfectly fit Veracode’s customer and industry-specific needs. With a focus on user experience and easy manageability, these new widgets and features made it much easier for Veracode’s team to edit content themselves within the Drupal CMS while also giving customers and potential clients access to valuable information that would otherwise be difficult to find.
- Featured Blog Posts – Developed to complement the blog content type to feature blog posts and display them in a responsive, listed preview
- News & Events – Data architecture used to centrally create and manage news articles and events within the Drupal CMS.
- Forms – Specific online forms have been embedded on the new website from an integration with Marketo. Content managers have the ability to configure additional basic forms using Drupal’s form builder content type.
- Resource Listing – Interactive display of blog posts in a card-like format with the ability to search by topic.
- People & Biographies Content Type – Content managers can centrally store and manage all people, biographies, and their associated data. This information will populate dynamic views and custom controls by Veracode team members.
- Callout Cards – This digital layout has the flexibility for content managers to utilize them in a variety of ways.
Veracode Knowledge Base
One of the key elements of this site was establishing a central area to create and manage knowledge base items more efficiently for Veracode developers in the same Drupal CMS as the website. In this knowledge base, software developers seeking information and potential customers can now learn more about Veracode and their capabilities as a business, while also learning more about what they can do to boost application security.
- Find everything you need to know about application security in the Veracode Knowledge Base.
- Browse information by topic, master AppSec basics.
- Help developers dig into technical details to help hone your secure coding skills, to create secure software with confidence.